Welcome to Ms. Thorn's Web Page!
Grade 1 Math
- Practice: skip counting by 2's to 20, by 5's to 100, & by 10's to 100.
- Also practice counting back by 1's from 20.
- Here are 2 fun websites to practice Math skills:
Calendar skills - starfall.com
Number dot to dot - funschool.com
Math Grades 1-2
- Refer to: "Do Anytime Activities" booklet & "Family Letters" (sent out at the beginning of each new unit) for ideas on how to practice math skills at home.
- Here are some great websites to build Math skills:
Language Arts Grades 1-2:
- Review sight word cards nightly.
- Also, be sure to have your child read a page in his/her reading homework book.
- Here are some fun websites to build Language Arts skills:
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns! firstname.lastname@example.org